Search Lil' Blogger

Friday 16 October 2015

BAPP Task 1d: 2D Images

Who out there doesn't love a good scroll on Instagram? A browse through Google Images, Pinterest, Flickr? We've all done it and we've all spent time that we don't really have at our disposal, perusing the wonders of the world through images and audio-visual. So I would say that it is an immensely important part of how we communicate over social media, wouldn't you agree?  

As a keen writer, images and audio-visual is definitely something I can implement more into my research and blogging. Don't get me wrong I love both of the tools themselves I just fail to use them as much as I could. I guess we all choose to express ourselves in different ways but I would like to think that through the BAPP programme, I can become more familiar with implementing images and audio-visual into my work.

I use mainly Instagram and I do really enjoy posting pictures of my friends, family, places, food and I must admit mostly my dog! But additional to this, I have just set up a Flickr account so please follow the link...

Lily Grundy - Flickr Profile

I have simply posted images from my camera roll which best describe me; my likes and interests, my friends and how I like to spend my time. I will be making a conscious effort to update it as often as I can so please bare with me as I learn how to use, in my case, this new photo streaming app.

Enjoy!

Lil' Blogger 


No comments:

Post a Comment