Search Lil' Blogger

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Dance as Intellectual Property

I was browsing online last night with the intention of finding useful literature, of any format, to use for my inquiry research. I stumbled across this fascinating video clip about how intellectual property law intertwines deeply with the running of a dance company. I was amazed to hear about how essential intellectual property law is for directors, choreographers, dancers, musicians, stage crew and all other staff working for a professional dance company. I hope that you find it as interesting as I did! 



Image result for talks on law



Anon (no date) Talks on Law, Dance as Intellectual Property, sourced from https://www.talksonlaw.com/talks/dance-as-intellectual-property, accessed (16.03.16) 



No comments:

Post a Comment